What we do
Our Role As Property Managers
- Entering into maintenance contracts on behalf of the owners, eg ground maintenance, cleaning of common areas, lifts etc
- Co-ordinating Insurance claims
- Co-ordinating with neighbouring factors and / or owners where repairs are common with adjoining properties.
- Regular inspections of your property
- Instructing common repairs up to a sum agreed by the property owners
- Arranging estimates for improvements to the property or for large repairs, quotations for which are sent out to all owners for their instructions.
- Settling tradesmen’s accounts and apportioning the amounts due by each individual owner in respect of their share of the costs.
- Quarterly payments (usually Feb,.May, Aug, Nov)
- Common Buildings Insurance
We have provided a link to a helpful and independent article explaining the role of a property factor on the Under One Roof website >> here